Forest Lawn takes pride in offering an excellent benefits package to our employees, which taken as a whole, leads our industry and is competitive with the benefits in just about any other industry.
Forest Lawn offers competitive benefits
How to Apply
Apply at the link above.
Forest Lawn is continuing to follow the guidelines and recommendations issued by federal, state, and local health officials on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. As a result of these restrictions and guidelines, our job opportunities are very limited.
Our benefits package* includes:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Cash balance retirement plan – 100% paid by FL
- 401(k) Plan with matching program
- Paid Vacation — accrue up to 15 days/year.
- 10 paid holidays — including two floating holidays in observance of your birthday and service anniversary
- Paid Absence Plan
- Study Plan — 100% tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year for full time employees. Part time employees enrolled in a Mortuary Science program also eligible.
- Annual Merit Increases
- Cemetery & Funeral Planning
- Forest Lawn Museum
- Flower Shops
- Movies & Other Attractions
Other Additional Benefits:
- Employees Meetings — Recognition of Employee’s Length of Service/Retirees
- Rideshare Program
- Direct Deposit
- Package Deliveries
- Property Referral
And much more!
*Benefits subject to change. For a complete listing of benefits, please consult Human Resources at time of application.