We are doing our part to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We’re continuing to follow the guidelines and recommendations issued by federal, state, and local health officials on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. Based on their recent guidelines, and in order to better protect you, our employees, and the public:
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
• For everyone’ safety, please observe the following requirements:
• Wear a mask at all times (indoors or outdoors)
• Stay 6 feet apart always
• Keep social interactions brief
• There may be some delays in entering and exiting our parks as we enforce a limited car capacity at any given time and apply some traffic modifications. On occasion, we may momentarily close our parks to help keep you safe
• Outdoor services are permitted; this includes memorial and funeral services performed outside our chapels and churches, as well as graveside and nicheside services. Indoor public gatherings are not permitted at this time.
• We are providing free virtual funeral services.
• Arrangements by phone only.
We are able to provide essential mortuary and cemetery services at this time to enable our families to address immediate needs and/or preparations. This includes:
- Bringing your loved one into our care
- Providing options to schedule memorial services at a later date
- Direct burials and direct cremation services (these are services without a gathering of people to witness).
Forest Lawn is following universal safety precautions for infectious disease in all our mortuary operations. Our employees are practicing social distancing and enhanced hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC and other health officials.
We are honored to serve the community of Southern California and appreciate the trust you have placed in us.
For more information, please contact us at 800-2-FOREST (800-236-7378) and let us know how we may be of service.